Thursday, September 18, 2008

I feel like shit

I want to have a new blog site again.
Im sick of this one already.

I realise Im more loser than I could ever think of.
I met old colleagues, one just got back from the States and she bought another colleague a souvenir. Its Paul Frank! Thats for nobody knows I love Paul Frank too. Im such a loser.
I realise none of my friends know the right gift for me cos Im always the silent low profile one amongst them. The one that you didn have to bother about. The one you would forget about. The one that you didn remember the birthday of, the one you didn know what her hobbies/interests were.

Im just nobody to anybody. Im always the last to receive love.
The last on the line.

I truly hate myself.

And the fat hamster ex colleague was there. His body shape looks like a dwarf hamster. Fat and roundish. No neck. (But not cute.) Always bragging and gossiping. I just tried to avoid him as much as possible.

Amongst them, I was the only one, who never had a smooth sailing career, while their career was already up there. Mr hamster would always boast about his meetings with big clients and postings around the globe. Im just so not interested ok..

With so many things happening recently, I dno how I will be able to take it. My hamster passed away right after I came back from my trip. And something happened at my work place. I will find out where I will be posted tomorrow. I realise these bad luck stuff thats been happening, are happening on a weekly basis. I am afraid. What can be worse coming next? I just wish I would sleep and never wake up again.

2 comments:

LivingRoom said...

dedicate this song to you:

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit2?ns=1&video_id=b1d_mvOO8sM&next=%2Fmy_videos2%3Fpi%3D0%26ps%3D20%26sf%3Dadded%26sa%3D0%26sq%3D%26dm%3D2

Paranoid Android said...

Im sorry I cant see the link, just leads me to a sign in screen. :(