Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Irritating people

As like all women in the world, age is a secret. To know my age, you must be silenced. I wonder why ppl do not know how to respect other ppl. The more I refuse to disclose my age, the more they want to know. These type of irritating ppl applies to those who like to find out about your pay.

As a rule of the thumb, your salary, like women's age, is private and confidential. But these ppl, the more you refuse to say, the more they question you. Even after you told them you dont like to talk about it. These ppl just simply dont get it. They think im joking.

I also dont know why things as 'trivial' as these can make me feel super irritated and REALLY gets on my nerves. I must emphasize that even after I told them I dont like to talk about it, they really want to dig out that info from you.

I am extremely irritated.

Extremely. Extremely. Extremely.

4 comments:

Gary123 said...

...I am sure the one who asked also don't like to reveal their age and salary and what not. Next time, when they ask you, ask them back. Tell them, "I will only tell you after you told me. Ok? Fair!" After that just let them know that you are not ready to them yet but will tell them so in the future. Ask them not to worry...hahahahaha

Paranoid Android said...

ahahahah okok I will keep that in mind!

Gary123 said...

one more...according to a reliable scientific research, 3 of out 10 of people crossing your path will always go against you, no matter how nice and tactful you can be. The good news is that there are always 7 out of 10 whom you can call friends....
So, just give up in pleasing them and move on...that's life...

Paranoid Android said...

wow! really? I thought I was just suay always meeting bad ppl. Thanks!! I will keep that in mind!!