Friday, April 25, 2008

How to do this?

I had bad luck in almost all of my previous jobs.
I have no more faith.
I have even lost my confidence.


One crazy boss after another.



Will it ever change for the better?

I am smashed even at the slightest thought of failing an interview.

Why is it so easy for some people, and why is it so hard for me?

Interviews are belittling and mean.

And they ask you questions just to put you on the spot.

And they will definitely ask me that dreaded question.
How old are you?

With the revealing of age, comes discrimination...
and unfounded expectations...

I am scared...

Recently, in my freelance job, they started asking that dreaded question..
Damn... As each day passed by, I was hoping they will never ask that.
It threw them into a frenzy again, whenever I refuse to tell someone my age.
Nobody respects that. They always think its funny and gets them excited and they keep asking you and trying to find out. I am so afraid, that I am hesitating to hand in my weekly timesheet, cos I have to fill in IC number.
I wonder whos that idiot who made rules that IC numbers should start off with the year you are born. I wish I could change my IC number. I am so shameful of my age, or ageing. People just dont respect that. The more you dont want to reveal, the more they want to know.

God bless me. I need to get a GOOD job REAL SOON. Like any NORMAL person. GOOD JOB with GOOD colleagues and GOOD BOSS and GOOD PAY of course.

I am so full of fear. My LEO courage has been blown away.

3 comments:

Gary123 said...

Just think positive. You cannot control how people think of you. If they think you are not up to mark, consider it their loss. Cos' they have not given themselves a golden opportunity to find out your talents. Soon you and your talent will join their competitor, ending their business.
People want to know you age, tell them. Don't care what they think ! From my experience, interviewer feels threatened if the interviewee has potential to take away his rice-bowl. You may be threat to some of the interviewers judging from what you related. Got talent, continue to search for someone who would unselfishly appreciate your skill. The world is just too big. You can !!!

LivingRoom said...

New identity....

Paranoid Android said...

Thanks.. I tried to be positive in the beginning of this year. Tried to brainwash myself using the law of attraction i mentioned in my earlier post. But I dont know why, recently, the feeling of suay came back. Its haunting me now. I can feel bad luck all around me again.