Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am overbearing to my friends...

I also hate my self-deprecating ways. I seek solace in Morrissey songs. He knows what Im talking about. Friends are even sick of listening to my whining. I am also sick of whining to them. As if it would change a thing. As if it would make them care more about me. As if they even cared from the start. Friendship is a very weird thing. The older you get, the lesser friends you have. The longer the friendship, the more they take you for granted. The sad truth is I dont have any friends. Throughout these few years, I have weeded them out. And some have left me. I have none left. Except only one best friend. I have a sad little life. Sigh...

Yes, one can make new friends. I think its just as hard to find a good friend or to maintain a friendship. I take each of my new friendship seriously. Even though I know Im a very judgemental person, I am very critical and full of complaints. But I try to tread on each new friendship carefully and try to see beyond their faults and accept them for who they are. Sigh. Or am I being hypocriptical? I dont know who I am anymore. I am learning to change myself to suit the world. Change-for the better, hopefully... I dont know.

Life is a constant battle with myself.

3 comments:

LivingRoom said...

...don't be discouraged ! There are 6 billions people on this planet. Losing a few hundreds, or thousands friends is not a disaster.

True and innocent friends, like many we had during our school days and even army days, are difficult to come by. But, that's the kind of friendship that I want - Friendship without any strings attached.

There are many types of relationships. Colleagues, are they friends? Neighbours, are they friends? Cousins, are they friends? ....And even friends, are they?

Reminder, the world is just too big , you friends-to-be are out there waiting to connect with you....

abby said...

hey 姑姑,
wahas found your blog:)
friends come and go, and like gary(dad ._.) said, its not a disaster.
its really hard(i think) to find true friends out there..
anyway, there are many people out there waiting to be friends with you.

btw this is my blog link - http://www.into-your-sanctuary.blogspot.com/

^.^V

<3
abigail(:

Paranoid Android said...

Hey Abi!
Wahaha..
As you can see, this blog is full of complaints and whining.. Not v healthy for you!!

I know good friends are hard to find. Hope to have better luck next time..